©2006 LinearChip, Inc.
The LinearChip Advantage
LinearChip provides solutions to your most demanding electronics system problems. We deliver high performance, low cost analog, digital, mixed-signal, and system-on-a-chip (SOC) ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) solutions for your most challenging requirements.
Industry Leading Technology
– The heart and soul of an ASIC provider is the strength of its engineering team. At LinearChip, our design engineers are second to none. Whether your problem involves low power, low signal levels, high voltage, or high speed, our team has a solution for you.
– The breadth of our engineering team permits us to serve a wide range of applications – telecommunications, power conditioning and control, military, medical, industrial, and consumer.
Simple Engagement Model
– We make your life easy by offering a simple and flexible way of doing business with us –our ASICFLEXTM program. Whether you provide a simple block diagram or a comprehensive chip specification, we will quickly provide a detailed quotation. You tell us how you want to work with us. You can do the design, participate in design or even do the physical layout. Of course, we offer full turnkey service – most of our customers prefer this approach – where we perform all development activities. In all cases, we perform the production test development and supply production units.
Experienced Management and Customer Service
– Our management team has been in the custom IC and ASIC business for over 20 years and served hundreds of customers. We know this business and what it takes to build a true partnership with our customers – our focus is on top notch customer service.
On Time Performance
– Your schedules are critical. We pride ourselves on on-time delivery – in both the development program and in production – and chips that “work right the first time”.
– Our processes span the complete spectrum – small geometry CMOS (down to 90 nanometer), high Voltage (up to 650 V), BiCMOS, and high speed (30 GHz fT complementary bipolar). We offer a complete range of packaging options such as QFP, BGA, FBGA, QFN, Flip Chip, WLCSP, tested wafers, dies in waffle packs, and even hybrids.
Lowest Cost and Highest Quality Production
– We partner with some of the industry’s leading foundries and packaging houses. Coupled with our flexible, high performance test systems, our prices are the lowest and our quality is the highest in the ASIC business. In addition, we offer fully MIL-STD-883 compliant products.